Things To Do
Glen’s Lobsters at the head of Mackerel Cove - call out to the float to get someones attention
Morse's Cribstone Grill at the end of the Cribstone Bridge steamed on their dock for a small charge
- Local hiking and walking trails in Harpswell (see map)
- Lands End Gift Shop - Island treasures and fun gifts
- Bailey Island Boat Cruise - The boat leaves from Cook’s Lobster House dock at 12 noon for a 2 hour narrated cruise of Casco Bay.
- The Village Basket Shop Orr’s Island 207-833-6651
- Ash Cove Pottery Harpswell, 207-833-6004
- C. Periwinkle Co. Harpswell Neck Rd, A gift shop and gallery 207-833-8040
- Seaside Creations - Local Maine crafts and gifts. 47 Washington Ave, Bailey Island 207-833-6645
- Holbrook’s General Store - Cundys Harbor Rd. 207-725-0022
- Take a walk along the coastal path to the Giant Staircase off of Washington Ave
- Walk over the Cribstone Bridge connecting Orr’s and Bailey Islands. The only remaining crib stone bridge in the world
- Drop in for Yoga on Orr’s Island. For more information contact Jane 603 860 8733
- Farmers Market at Crystal Springs Farm, 277 Pleasant Hill Rd, Brunswick / Saturdays from 8:30 to 12:30
- Brunswick Farmers Market, Located on the Mall downtown Brunswick between Park Row and Maine St / Tuesday and Friday from 8:00am to 2:00pm
- Black Sheep Wine Shop, Located at 105 Mountain Rd near the Harpswell Town Office, 207 725 9284
- Visit Two Coves Farm where you can find farm fresh eggs, homemade yogurt, natural meat and chicken. 207 373 0399
- L.L. Bean FREE Summer Concerts and family events
- Visit the Maine Maritime Museum in Bath, ME. A beautiful setting with lots to see and do for the whole family.
- Visit the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens in Boothbay. The mission of Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens is to inspire meaningful connections among people, plants, and nature through horticulture, education and research.